LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENT
CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER – (833) 743-3935. Please see the box labeled CONTRACT NUMBER on the Registration Page. This is Your CONTRACT Number. Please refer to this number in any written or verbal communication, such as requesting information or filing a claim. PURCHASE OF THIS Bicycle SERVICE CONTRACT IS NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE OR FINANCE A Product. THIS CONTRACT IS INCLUSIVE OF THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY; IT DOES NOT REPLACE THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, BUT PROVIDES CERTAIN ADDITIONAL BENEFITS DURING THE TERM OF THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY. This Printout along with the Registration Page make up Your entire Contract. No other documents, unless provided directly to You from the Administrator, are legal and binding. This Limited Warranty does not cover all Parts and excludes some consumable items. Please read the SCHEDULE OF COVERAGES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and EXCLUSIONS sections of this Agreement so You fully understand what Coverage is provided to You for Your Bicycle. If You have any questions regarding this Contract, please contact the Administrator toll-free at (833) 743-3935 This is not an insurance policy. This Agreement is secured by a contractual liability policy provided by Jacana Warranty .
THINGS TO DO NOW
The Registration Page must be attached to the front of this Contract to complete and validate this Contract. CHECK YOUR CONTRACT COVERAGE – Not every part of Your Bike is covered by this Contract. Coverage is identified by the Contract Coverage as shown on the Registration Page of this Contract. Please compare the Coverage on the Registration Page with the Corresponding Coverage as listed under the SCHEDULE OF COVERAGES. If this box was left blank, or the Coverage is inaccurate, contact Your Selling Dealer immediately. Your Deductible is $50.00 per occurrence, unless repaired at your place of purchase.
THINGS YOU MUST DO THROUGHOUT THE TERM OF YOUR CONTRACT
Properly Maintain Your Bicycle and KEEP THE RECEIPTS – This Contract is only valid if Your Bicycle has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. Keep copies of all receipts, as proof of maintenance may be required when You file a claim. SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SECTION FOR SPECIFIC MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS. OBTAIN APPROVAL PRIOR TO HAVING WORK
PERFORMED THAT MAY BE COVERED BY THIS CONTRACT. If You believe the failure may be covered by this Contract, call the Administrator personally, or instruct the repair facility performing the work to call and register the claim BEFORE THE WORK IS PERFORMED. SEE THE WHAT TO DO IF REPAIRS ARE NEEDED SECTION.
The following definitions apply to words frequently used in this Contract and appear in Bold Faced Type:
You, Your – means the Purchaser identified on the Registration Page attached to this Contract.
We, Us, Our – means the Agreement provider obligated to provide service under this Contract as shown on the Registration Page. Administrator – means the Administrator as shown on the Registration Page.
Contract or Agreement – means this Mechanical Breakdown Limited Warranty Agreement which You have purchased from Us to protect Your Bicycle Agreement Term and the covered
Coverage – means the Plan Type and Optional Coverages provided to You for the covered Bicycle as shown on the Registration Page and as described in the SCHEDULE OF COVERAGES section of this Agreement.
Deductible – means the amount that You must pay for covered repairs. Your Deductible is $50.00 per occurrence. Once a part is repaired or replaced under the terms of this Contract, there will be no Deductible for future repairs to that same part.OEM or OEM Warranty means the Original Equipment Manufacturers warranty coverage.
SCHEDULE OF COVERAGES
In the event of a Repair, We agree to pay or reimburse for the parts and labor costs to repair or replace covered parts listed below (including replacement of all lost fluids) for the Plan Type Selected on the Registration Page, less applicable Deductible, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations herein. Replacement of any covered part may be made with new, re-manufactured, rebuilt or like, kind and quality parts at the discretion of the Administrator. Parts will be reimbursed up to the manufacturer’s suggested list price. Labor time will be reimbursed using nationally recognized labor time standards. A maximum labor rate of $150.00 per hour or the Repair Facilities posted shop rate, whichever is less will be authorized for covered repairs. You are responsible for any additional labor charges. Repair facilities are not required to discount their published labor rates. This Limited Warranty Agreement is limited to the components listed under the Coverage selected on the Registration Page.
WHAT TO DO IF REPAIRS ARE NEEDED
Call Toll Free (833) 743-3935 or your place of purchase for Instructions and Repair Authorization.
Prior Administrator Authorization is required to Obtain Claim Payment. If Your Bicycle is unsafe please do not ride and arrange deliver Your Bicycle to your repair facility and authorize them to diagnose the problem. Provide the repairer with Your Contract number and direct them to call the Administrator for repair authorization at (833) 743-3935 before repairs are completed. The Administrators regular business hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm EST. For after-hours claims assistance call (833) 743- 3935, or email info@RideWell.cc
FAILURE TO OBTAIN PRIOR AUTHORIZATION TO COMPLETE ANY REPAIRS MAY RESULT IN CLAIM DENIAL
If You experience a Breakdown at any time outside of the Administrator’s regular business hours, You may take one of the following steps:
- Wait until regular business hours and then follow the normal claims procedure outlined above;or
- Authorizeand pay for any teardown or diagnostic time needed to determine whether Your Breakdown is covered by this Contract. If You reasonably determine that Your Breakdown is covered by this Contract and You choose to have Your Bicycle repaired, You are responsible for paying the You must then call the Administrator during the next available regular business day so that the Administrator may determine whether Your repairs are covered. If the Administrator determines that there was a covered Breakdown and You meet the requirements outlined herein, then We will reimburse You in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Contract. CONTRACT PERIOD: Expiration is measured in Term Months from the Contract Purchase Date
The following are not covered:
- Repairs that are covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty regardless of whether or not that warranty was transferred to You or the manufacturer refuses to honor its obligations. Any cost, repair, replacement or benefit for which the manufacturer has announced its responsibility through any means including recalls or service
- Repairs beyond those required to correct a
ANY COVERED REPAIR NOT AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE BY THE Repair facility.
- Repairs made outside the United States or Canada.
- Repairs required because of fraud, collision, abuse, negligence, neglect, misuse, abuse, , vandalism, riot, theft, flood, fire, war, acts of God or loss that is normally covered by casualty insurance.
- You rent your Bicycle to someone else.
- You may cancel this Contract at any time, including when a loss of the Bicycle occurs or when You sell Your Bicycle without transfer of this Contract. To cancel, You must submit a written request to the Issuing Dealer. If You cancel this Contract, it will not be reinstated. This Contract can only be canceled by the original Contract Holder.
- We may cancel this Contract for non-payment of the Contract charge, or for misrepresentation in the submission of a claim. We may cancel this Contract if Your Bicycle is found to be modified in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer.
- If this Contract is canceled within the first sixty (60) days, We will refund the entire Contract charge paid.
- Any amount(s) paid out for approved claims or benefits will be deducted from the refund amount.
TRANSFER OF CONTRACT
- Your Contract may be transferable to someone to whom You sell or otherwise transfer Your Bicycle while this Contract is still in force. The transfer must be initiated by the original Contract Holder.
- To transfer, the following must be submitted to the Administrator within thirty(30) days of the change of ownership to a subsequent individual purchaser:
- A completed transfer form; with
- Name and Address of new owner, date of sale to new owner, current mileage; and
- $100.00 Transfer Fee made payable to the Administrator.
- Any remaining manufacturer’s warranty must also be transferred at the same time as ownership transfer.
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
This Agreement is between two commercial entities regarding a Bicycle used for the purpose of carrying goods or fare-paying passengers. This Limited Warranty Agreement is regulated by the Federal Magnuson-Moss Act and is not subject to State Insurance Law but is regulated by State Laws governing limited warranties. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state, or province.
YOU MUST OBTAIN REPAIR AUTHORIZATION FROM US PRIOR TO BEGINNING ANY REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT
Summary of Customer Responsibilities
BEFORE REPAIRS ARE MADE CONTACT RideWell at 833-743-3935 OR contact your place of purchase
CONTRACT HOLDERS RESPONSIBILITY: It is the responsibility of the Contract Holder (bicycle owner) to authorize the repair facility to inspect, diagnosis and troubleshoot any problem they are experiencing. Contract Holders are responsible for any charges for diagnostics until a warrant-able failed part has been identified. The part in question must be listed in the service contract in order to be eligible for coverage. At that point RideWell will initiate the claim, negotiate with the repair facility and process agreed amount of payment. The Contract Holder is responsible to pay the stated deductible amount in their contract, any additional labor costs above the maximum reimbursement amount stated in the contract, shop supplies fees, any other repairs made that are not approved repairs and any other charges that are not specified in the contract. Repairs made without prior authorization may not be eligible
REPAIR FACILITIES: RideWell will need a detailed estimate that contains what work needs to be performed, electronic supporting documents such photographs of failed parts if available and an itemized list of the parts required to repair a warrant-able failed part. It is imperative we receive this data as soon as possible because without supporting documentation the claim process will be delayed. Repairs made without prior written authorization will not be eligible.
RideWell RESPONSIBILITIES: Once RideWell approves the claim they will send a written approval that itemizes exactly what they will be paying for. When SAS receives the final invoice signed by the Contract Holder and all supporting documentation requested, they will issue a credit card payment authorization immediately for the pre-approved dollar amount. After the credit card has been processed, Jacana will need a copy of the transaction receipt.
Our obligations and the performance to you under this Contract are guaranteed and insured by a policy issued by Jacana Warranty 1712 Pioneer Ave #1913, Cheyenne, WY 82001 United States.
TO REPORT A NEW CLAIM OR INQUIRE ABOUT A CLAIM IN PROCESS CALL: 833-743-3935